Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

The first 2 days....
Five of us girls were sent to Kaohsiung, Taiwan via train immediately from the airport when we arrived in Taiwan. We went to the train station and got on the HSR: High Speed Railroad. aka The Bullet. It was insanely fast... an hour later we were in northern Taiwan being greeted by a pastor, taken to lunch, and lead worship for their youth church service. Students from the church joined our worship team and we sang in Chinese and English. Below is a picture of some of the team: the males are natives to the church. It was a great experience.
I can't believe I have only been her for a couple days. It seems like forever but at the same time I can't believe this is really happening. I have to remind myself I'm in Taiwan. Sometimes I honestly feel like I'm still back in Hacienda Heights!! I am excited for what is still to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kim! im so glad you made it to taiwan!! im praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay Kim!I am so excited to see what God is going to do! I'm praying!