Tuesday, July 15, 2008

little comments:

1. Pray for my voice! I am not sick, but I have to speak so much while teaching that I am continually losing it!

2. My jr. high girl students made me a paper that said, "i love you!" in all different colors. It was awesome.

3. yesterday... our van hit a dog :( it was really sad because there was a little boy in the car that said, "my heart is spilling!!" The dog died and in Taiwan, death is very very bad, so all the town people were being harsh and wouldn't go near because of superstitions.

4. we heard there is a hurricane about to hit Taiwan. That's all the info we have, so we don't really know what that means for us!

5. Last night I woke up to a huuuuge spider next to my pillow. It was a hobo spider... literaly the size of a baseball! I am not joking! It is really poisonous, too!. It took a zaper thing to kill it! We literaly had to burn it to kill it. It was really frightening. I'm glad I opened my eyes before it crawled on my face! It was only about 2 inches away!

2 comments:

Toni said...

Kim, You give us lots to pray for!Wow. and no more spider stories please...:)Sending lots of love & prayer!
Mom

Anonymous said...

KIM! that spider sounds horrible!! i am glad you survived!
i am praying that the hurricane doesn't hit hard.

love you!